No matter how you are associated with our department, you are always a Badger. We invite you to stay connected with us by establishing relationships with alumni and students through department-, college- and university-facilitated events. We also encourage you to explore ways to give back, reach out, and grow your professional development opportunities.
Make a Gift
Donate through one of our UW Foundation funds. The Department of Plant & Agroecosystem Sciences is grateful to all of our alumni and friends. Your generous support helps contribute to future research and student development within our programs.
Hire Horticulture and Plant Breeding and Plant Genetics Graduates
Our graduates are well trained and knowledgeable in their fields. Post job opportunities on Handshake, UW-Madison’s online career management system.
Hire Horticulture students for internships and private job opportunities
Help our current students gain real-life experience while they are pursuing their degrees. Post job opportunities on Handshake, UW-Madison’s online career management system.
Support our Student groups
Support the Horticulture Society by buying plants at the annual fall plant sale in September or support our Plant Science Graduate Student Council with financial support for their annual fall symposium
We want to hear from our alumni! Send any alumni updates including current positions, awards, research, publications, etc to email@example.com.
Ways to connect with us!
- Connect with us on social media:
- Attend field days, gardening events and workshops. Learn about new research and techniques and tips in the news.
- Stay in touch. Let us know where you are and what you are doing now. Send updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find us in print. Find news articles about horticulture and other CALS departments in Grow Magazine, as well as the larger University community in On Wisconsin Magazine.
- Maintain or regain your ties to the larger Badger community. Keep in touch with your fellow Badgers through the Wisconsin Alumni Association.
The Department of Plant & Agroecosystem Sciences is grateful to all of our alumni and friends that have supported us. Your generous support is much appreciated and we thank you for helping to contribute to future research and student development within the program.
Visit the UW Foundation giving page to give to one of our programs.